1. Win Toto
2. Go to Europe and Japan
3. Have good-looking kids with a good-looking husband
Entries
Monday, September 20, 2004
I was watching motogp of Japan this afternoon. Valentino Rossi 'The Doctor' came in second. It's still considered as a fantastic result because his rival Sete Gibernau & Max Biaggi came in 6 and crashed out respectively. The 1st lap was damn lame. After the very 1st bend of the 1st lap, six riders already crashed out including Biaggi. Too bad Makoto Tamada's Honda Camel was too strong for Vale's Yamaha. But seeing Vale live (as in tele) I'm very happy already. Even the commentators said he is a friendly and charming lad *happy again* Personalli I think he looked sexy in his blue attire. In all, Vale still leads the motogp championship. They will be going to Sepang, KL, on the 10th of Oct just 2 days after my birthday. Such a pity I can't go cuz I don't how and where to but the tickets *sad*I finallyread my Econs textbook until chapter 8 but I'm still behind like 13 chapters. So many quizzes coming up *stress* Once again, I went to play Darkeden, hehe...vampires managed to defend all the blood bibles. Spent 1 hr 50 mins doing the defending. The stupid slayers even sent a spy to steal our bibles. I blood speared him and he didn't dare login as vampire again. * lol* Unfortunately, school's starting tmr...so boring. I can't stand NTU. Its a place without any life and atmoshpere. Everytime I stepped into NTU, I feel dead. I hardly smile at all in school cuz I always feel lethargic there. Sigh, tmr's lessons starts at 9.30am which means have to wake up by 7.30am. So early!!! Who ask me to fail Materials Science... I can't wait for the next motogp at Qatar! Its the only event worth anticipating.