1. Win Toto
2. Go to Europe and Japan
3. Have good-looking kids with a good-looking husband
Entries
Sunday, September 26, 2004
What an uneventful day! Can't believe I slept still 1.30pm then woke up. Haven't done that in years. Right now listening to Ashlee Simpson's Pieces of Me. Actually I think Shadow is a better song. It's much more meaningful. Spent the whole afternoon trying to connect online. Its not that I wanna say...Starhub Cable doesn't exactly rocks. In the end had to call the Starhub technician to ask for help. So Lame. Yesterday was so much better. Managed to catch my tennis idol Juan Carlos Ferrero in action against France for Davis Cup. He looked so good in his maroon colored shirt. So pleased that even the guy commentator praised that JC is one of the most elegant players on tour. I thought he's losing the match, but luckily he prevailed in 4 sets. Now that Spain is 2-1 against France, hope that JC & Co can get into the final. Then I will be able to watch, or rather, appreciate JC's sexy hairless legs during Dec holidays.
I wanna go ktv but no time. 5 more weeks exams will start. I really should start studying given previous experiences. Always studying at the last minute only works when you're below uni education. I'm so broke...tomorrow still must fork out some money to buy my cousin's 21st b'day pressie. Can only look forward to the buffet in console. Sian..think of all the relatives I've to see tmr. They gonna ask all sorts of questions esp the aunts, grandaunts ...yawn feel so tired now...should be sleeping but my hair haven't dry yet. Now the tv program in front of me is a football match, Bolton vs Birmingham. Its so BORING. The earlier Man Utd match wasn't any better. IRC is also so packed with people. My que number is 87. I've been waiting for about 3 hours already. Thought everyone would be out on a Sat night? Shit la..right now this hde guy keeps texting me on IRC...can't even wait for my mp3s in peace.