Best View 800 * 600 and 1024 * 768
Only in IE
| My friend messaged me saying 'Welcome to the club of twenties'. Damn...I feel so old. Today's my 20th birthday. Instead of being happy, I'm quite disgusted at the fact that my teenhood has come to an end. No more sevenTEEN, eighTEEN, nineTEEN. I even had lab session on my birthday. Yanping was the 1st to wish me happy birthday, so *touched*. I don't blame friends who forgot about it cos now everyone's in exams mode. Haven't been blogging cos I had been studying since last sat for my 2 quizzes. After studying non-stop for days, I felt like I have gone to heaven by the end of it. So shagged. I think I fell sick because of the studying. I woke up with a terrible sore throat and stumpy nose. Can hardly breathe, so much for happy birthday. And no, I can't rest cos I still got 2 quizzes next week. And no again, I can't rest after next week cos I still got 2 quizzes next next week. Shit. Where should I find time to study for my exams. I don't want to repeat subjects again. I'm so sick of da-baoing...ok, i feel so sick now, how to study for mon and tues quizzes.
I blew my cool on wed when I shouted to my friend in public (at sch actually) to stop HUHing me. Her face told me that whatever I was saying was damn incredulous. Anyway, I wasn't even talking to her. I was talking to my another friend who was asking about some project. I was so bloody pissed. I haven't even finished whatever I was saying and she interrupted me with a BIG huh? Before that, at computing lab, she also HUHed me so many times when I asked her some questions about computing. I mean if u can't answer my questions, just say u don't know. U don't have to huh me as if I'm asking redundant or stupid questions. When she huh, it doesn't mean she doesn't understand. It meant, whatever the hell are u talking about or I don't get what u mean. HELLO, I'm speaking English, not Spanish. Una idiota.I have been tolerating her for weeks and I guess I finally couldn't take it anymore. She also like to criticise me from top to toe. Now I'm sounding like botha drag and complain queen. Vale's right now at Sepang already. So near yet so far. And no, I'm not Malaysian. I live at Woodlands which is damn near Malaysia. In fact, from my house to Malaysia is much more faster than me going to school. I think I need less than 15 mins to reach the Woodlands customs. Vale is 3rd in 1st round qualifying, 0.072 secs behind Gibernau. One of my birthday wish is for Vale to win on Sunday. OK time to eat dinner. Waiting in anticipation for S'pore Idol and Survivor. Hope John will win. Get rid of those old fatsoes please. |