Best View 800 * 600 and 1024 * 768
Only in IE
| Hard to believe that my mother's life is more exciting than mine. I hardly saw her yesterday cos she only came back home around 2 plus in the morning. I already went to sleep by that time. Usually she'll come home around 12 plus. Wheares for me, I spent the whole day studying Soil Mechanics. Ok I noted that there aren't more than 100 formulas to memorize. There's about 30 which i think is still quite a lot.
Sian...ate McWings meal for lunch and dumpling noodles for dinner. So unhealthy...No choice, I gotta eat outside food for every single meal cos my mother doesn't cook. Even if she does, the food she cook will just taste awful. Her cooking goes like this...find whatever she can in the fridge then dump them altogether to cook with porridge. Trust me, it taste and look terrible. I felt like I'm eating food worse than a dog's. Tmr is the day I definitely have to wake up by 7.30am. If not, there goes my CA marks. So scared I can't wake up on time. What a long day tmr will be...My lessons from 9.30am-4.30pm. Sucks man, by the time I reach home confirm almost 6pm. Happy Children's Day to me. Oh, I read a testimonial on friendster which made me so mad and jealous. Maybe if I'm in a better mood tmr I shall talk about it. But I doubt I can afford the time, reason is got 2 quizzes next week. My life just sucks. When can I have fun to enjoy life? Everytime when exams are approaching, I'll be in a complaining mood and mode. Can't stand myself too. OK time to SLEEP. |