Best View 800 * 600 and 1024 * 768
Only in IE
| Shit. I can't believe Vale crashed out at Qatar. He was doing so well considering the fact that he was relegated to grid 23. He had such a wonderful start from 23 to 7, even made it to 4 before crashing. I can see that Vale's so upset now that the championship is wide open (again!) for Gibernau. I'm just relieved that Vale is not injured in the crash if not, it'll be hard for him to race in Sepang. OMG...I simply hate Gibernau even though he's a friend of Ferrero. I want Vale to win!!! He's the only one worthy of the championship title. I can't understand why he crashed. The rear wheel only touched (merely touched) the grass patch a bit and the whole bike was wobbling terribly. I thought he could hang on, but alas he couldn't. I feel like crying now, no mood to study Econs already. Now left 3 more races, Vale must win all. Ok, at least now I can watch Dragon Sabre without any interruptions. God bless Valentino Rossi! I'm putting all my faith in him. Oh ya, Happy 20th Birthday to Meixia.
|