1. Win Toto
2. Go to Europe and Japan
3. Have good-looking kids with a good-looking husband
Entries
Friday, December 10, 2004
I just saw this making of the new No.5 perfume by Nicole Kidman and Rodrigo Santoro. The director was depicting and telling us what the plot of the whole advert is about. The background music together with the director's constant telling to Nicole Kidman of how to act really pulled me into the advert. Rodrigo Santoro was great with his talking or rather, electrifying eyes. Nicole Kidman was also good with her great acting skills. I thought that the making of the advert is more breathtaking than the advert itself! The music and the plot are simply too wonderful. You have to watch the advert to comprehend me. I'm not sure if the local tv will show it. I saw it on cable. These few day's I've been reading lots of movie reviews on Alexander. One movie review was epecially funny. It criticise the movie through and out, not even letting off the smallest detail like, Jared Leto's eyeliner making the movie more like a drag camp pagaent and also that Anthony Hopkins' character is totally unneeded. The harbour at Egypt where Hopkins was narrating throughout the entire movie was also criticise as an extremely fake-looking harbour. I heard that there'll be another movie on Alexander the Great by Leonardo Dicaprio later next year. Hope it'll be more successful than the one I've just watched. But I do trust Leo's acting skills.