Best View 800 * 600 and 1024 * 768
Only in IE
| My one week school break has finally started yesterday and boy am I glad. No need to travel like to and fro 3 hours everyday. The journey is really boring, sickening, tiring, shitty etc. I went to watch Constantine at PS on Saturday and I thought it was a pretty good show 'cause they added a bit of funny element in it. But to me it was all about christianity with the angel Gabriel, Lucifer-turned Saturn, son of devil and the list goes on. Then Irayn and I left at 6.10pm for Diana's house. And then the longest journey of my life begun. We were stupidly waiting for bus 190 which will never come in a thousand years 'cause the bus' route had changed because of Chingay. After waiting for 1 hour, we finally boarded bus 77 which we didn't even know the bus' route. By the time we reached Diana's house, I think it was around 8.40pm already. That's the lamest journey ever. From Dhoby Ghaut to Bt Panjang needs only like 45 mins and we took 2.5 hours. Luckily I had such a fun time taking photos to forget the bad journey. Later on, JinLiang gave us a ride home but I was actually quite paiseh 'cause my house was really not on the way as I lived like on another side of the island. But it was really nice of him though. Anyway, I got to do this boring presentation project on Tues which I really dread 'cause I was planning to go ktv on that day. Now I have to shelf it to another day. I guess I will be quite broke by the end od mext weekend 'cause I have to buy 3 presents in a week's time. Everyone's like turning 21 years old. I was watching Real Madrid match when I fell asleep during halftime. And it was yesterday that I realised my 2 new resolutions for my life. |