Entries
Sunday, April 10, 2005
Wow, a few days ago I thought I will be going crazy soon. But I regain my sanity so much faster than anticipated. I guess the start of motogp put me in a better mood. And also the fact that my idol Valentino Rossi won!!! I simply don't like Sete Gibernau. He's always a sore loser, he made claims and actions that Vale broke a rule or something. Then Gibernau's teammate began flipping the 'Book of rules' to see if Rossi broke any rule at the last corner. I saw it live and I think Vale didn't break any rule, yeah, he put down his foot but just to slow himself down cos he was riding too near to Sete. Then Sete's bike touched Rossi's and he went straight into the grass patch. In the end he came in second and he blamed Vale for it. That's really uncool. I mean, for god's sake, Vale could be the one sent crashing into the road blocks instead. Vale was at a greater risk. All I can say is Vale is the lucky one to come out of the 'touching' incident. Sete can only blame his arse luck. And then some people in the spanish crowd were booing Vale ( cos the race took place at Spain, Sete is a spaniard). This is the first time I hear Vale being booed. Man, he's the nicest and most charming guy around on the circuit, he definitely doesn't deserve all these. No offence, I love Spain's culture, their language and people, but please don't be such sore losers. They should be glad that Sete came through unscathed. Like me, during racing, I'm always praying that Vale would not crash and be safe throughout. As long as he's on the podium I would be happy for him. First place should come in second after safety!
The commentators said that Sete's team will be definitely be appealing the case that Vale broke a rule by diving. They just wanna dethrone Vale. So evil of them. I really that hope their appeal will fail man. At the podium celebrations, Vale took his hand out to shake Gibernau's hand, and boy oh boy, Gibernau hesitated for like 5 secs before he shook hands with Vale. It's on camera and everyone can see how petty he is. And all the while Vale was like having this amused look on his face. I guess he really likes taunting Gibernau, LOL. He's got such a cute personality. Even his padre said that he's like a child who will never grow up. Well, good luck to Vale next week at Portugal! I can only conclude that after the absence of 5 months of motogp, to watch the start of a new season really put me in a really really good mood.
I finished reading the first part of math, gotta spend the next 2 days on the second part and do a final revision on maths on Wed. I only got time to read, not enough time to practice the math tutorials. Calculus is driving me mad. Hope I can pull through my first paper.
10:02 PM