Entries
Wednesday, April 06, 2005
I guess I gotta come here blog soon before I lose my mind and won't be able to do so in the future. Finally, at the grand old age of 20, I feel myself cracking up. I just lost it when I lost one side of my favourite earrings. Everything just came down suddenly and I can feel myself losing it any moment. I began to tear through my hair and throw things around just to vent my fustrations. If I had a camera videoing me, I think I will most probably look like a deranged woman. I'm not going crazy just because I lost an earring, my emotions had already reached its limit and then I lost my earrings. I just couldn't bear it. I hate my life, I feel like my only purpose in school is just to copy notes and lend to others to copy whereby they can sleep more and I am the one who have to wake up so early. Exams will start next week and I haven't even start doing revision. This is my worst semester ever I'm having in Uni so far. Everybody is going for trips except for me, I'm forever stuck in Singapore. My own mother doesn't even know me and my stuff. My father is forever in an unreasonable mood. I have to share a room with my sister cos my grandmother is sleeping in my sister's room, or should I say now, my grandmother's room. Even when I can finally sleep late, I would be disturb by my sister, Our schedules forever seem to be clashing with each other. When I go to school late, she will have to wake up early. And then when she no need to go to school early, I'm the one having morning lessons. This is driving me crazy. I haven't had a good night sleep since last July. What's worse, my longest break since last July when year 2 sem 2 started was only 10 days. So technically, I've been studying something I hate non-stop for 11 months with a longest break of 10 days!!! I'm losing it both mentally and physically. And instead of studying my Geotech, I'm blogging. Why can't I be a rich brat? I don't mind being one if it means I can get the hell out of school. Where my earring has gone to I really can't figure out. I left then on top of my laptop and when I next saw them, I mean it, one side of them was missing. I looked around everywhere but to avail. I was like cursing and swearing fuck throughout the search. It can't possibly flew 1 meter away from my laptop unless it has wings. And as I'm typing this stupid virus window keeps popping out!!! Fuck it lah, guess I'm really losing it, this is my longest blog ever. Think I'm afraid that I may not get a chance to blog another one. Perhaps I would be in a mental hospital or committed suicide already.
8:04 PM