Entries
Saturday, June 11, 2005
I came across this Hayden Christensen forum and it is so bloody hilarious. There's this thread about their fave pic of Hayden and the forum members' comments are so bloody funny. They talked about dying and killing and CPR 'cause they can't take or rather, handle his hotness and sexiness anymore (from his pics anyway). LOL, I do understand them, I behaved this way when I see my idols too. And there's this post there goes like [ WOMAN ARE U TRYING TO KILL ME] the fonts are like 10 inches big on my laptop's screen. She reacted this way 'cause she saw the pic below.
Anyway I got a new idol again. This is not uncommon for me actually. There's this Japanese boyband called News. Yamashita Tomohisa (Yamap for short) is my fave even tho' he's younger than me (but only by 6 mths). He looks so cool and sauve when he danced in the Cherish video.
10:58 PM