Entries
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
I have blister on my foot, guess I walked too much and too fast today. Rushing rushing rushing seems to be my only agenda today in school.Had to walk from north to south then back to south. And when I'm at south spine, I had to walked from the end corner of S4 then S2 and then back to S4 again. All these just to print notes and collect notes. Then after 6.30pm lect, I had to rush again to catch the 6.50pm show at JE. Obviously I didn't make it in time. Missed the first 15 mins. Think only my fingers are working now, that's why I'm typing my blog. Think Scarlett Johansson looked like Tara Reid in The Island. She just looked different from the usual red carpet stuff and advert. Watching manhunt on ch5 now, but actually I already knew Jon's the winner cos scv telecasted it thousand years ago. But I love watching male models, so I don't really mind watching the same thing again LOL. Spent my national day holiday playing conqueronline. Finally leveled up to lvl 27. Tough work. Hate pple who pk and loot me. All of you won't come to a good end. Why pk others? Go get your own money. And those who go around asking for money, I suggest you better quit the game.
10:58 PM