Entries
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
I can't take it anymore. I always have to hear abt him constantly from my friend. She showed me the s0-called sms he msged her, told me she saw him at where, what they chatted abt on msn and the list nv ends. I was wondering if it's true she know him or not. Is it just a bluff? The thing I can't understand is why she constantly has to update me abt his news when he don't even know my existence. This guy is from my JC, tt's all. Then one day, I saw him on my friend's friends list. So does she really know him? I just had to know, so I msged him asking if he know my friend in a roundabout manner w/o mentioning the important question. Conclusion, guess she does know him, how well I don't know. I'm getting very pissed off hearing his news every now and then from her. What's the meaning of this?? Trying to show off her friendship with him to me?? But who cares, unless he's the likes of David Beckham. Initially I don't really care what goes on btw them. But now tt occasionally I have to hear abt him, it's hard to forget. Now when I see him in sch, I only have one thought, that is sian4 zai4 shi4 zen3 yang4. Erm...in english, what is now then? Aw, hell, whatever. The 5 chinese words are exactly how I feel. In the past when I see him, I'll be pretty happy cos can see familiar face in such a big campus, nowadays, I only feel pissed off. I'm more pissed by the fact that my friend made me feel this way. Can she even be considered as a friend?? Don't understand why she's treating me this way...What's she trying to prove??? Or what are they trying to prove????? I've been asking so many questions to myself this past few weeks that I can't concentrate. This friday going to meet Huiyi to eat cake. Hopefully after eating my fave cake, I'll feel better.
9:07 PM