Entries
Thursday, September 01, 2005
Watching Hewitt's match while blogging. Actually shld be studying thu n fri quizzes but I don't really care even tho I haven't started studying at all. Feel like quitting sch. Anyway while I was bathing juz nw, I thought abt the many things pple had said to n abt me. Here are some summaries:
1. U're flabby. ( the person who said this to me is actually fatter than me, what a joke)
2. U're getting fairer n fairer. ( not in an envious tone but disgusted)
3. U're only 159? ( this person shorter than me)
4. Can la, u so tall, not like me. (well, I'm juz 4 cm taller than this person)
5.I'm better looking than u. ( a guy told this right in front of me n others in JC, honestly, he's not even good-looking himself n dare to sat others)
6. 2 guys during JC spreading rumour abt me being a slacker, meaning I'm irresponsible not doing my job as OGL. (WTF one guy was sick on the 2nd day n I had to cover his duties, the 2nd day is always the busiest, he came back on 3rd day to bad-mouth abt me... BASTARD)
7.A friend who lives in the west area but commented tt I live so near to the sch when I live in the north in actual fact. ( sch's in west area)
8.Another friend who lives in Bedok, also said the exact same thing in No7. ( Fact: we both take abt the same time to travel even tho' she has more stops, cos east-west line shorter while north-south line longer)
9. So good, u only have 2 quizzes this week. ( yeah, u only have one more quiz than me, what's the big deal. I've had 3 quizzes in one day b4... did I go ard commenting how lucky u all are?)
10.Ur hair is so long. (once again in a disgusted tone)
11.U look like tweety bird. (???)
12.Why u usually sit alone for lect? (Fact: 95% of my friends in NUS, those in NTU mostly in MAE n EEE, others who are in CEE still drowning in year 2 but I'm year 3 and my friend usually slept late n cant make it. Do I make myself clear enough, busybodies?)
13.Are u okay, why today see u didn't say hi? (what kind of qn is this... am I ok?? Do I looked like I'm not ok??? WTF)
14.What subs u taking, want study together? (another person trying to make use of me. he nv comes to sch for lesson, he juz wanna copy notes n ask me stuff. Only msged me when I'm needed. Otherwise, MIA)
15.......
Well, N0.15 I haven't thot of what to write yet. But 14 is quite enough I guess. These are the kind of things pple say to me and they are only like 1%. Yeah, these are the kind of pple I meet in JC and NTU. Boys n girls, "thank you" for ur " lovely" comments, I truly " appreciate" them.....
WTF, I have to put up this shit in sch for the past 5 years since JC. Enough is enough. It's not like I murder ur whole families. The list I had listed above are quite kind already, I've heard uglier ones. I'm a full-fledged Libran ( cos my b'day on 8th oct) and Librans love to hear pretty n charming comments. I'm not saying I like to be complimented all day long but I'm sick of hearing negative comments abt myself. Pple just can't think of nice things to say to me. I'll consolidate another list some other time. Let's see if I can hit 100. Hearing such comments can really uglify a person cos I usually have an unfriendly-looking face when I'm by myself. As a result, no one dares to approach me n think tt I'm a petty person. I actually put up an unfriendly face to protect myself. I don't really want to hear anymore hurtful and unkind comments anymore. Putting up such a face will reduce this probability. I thought I was low profile enough, apparently not. Guess I have to try harder.
That's why is so difficult to like sch and be happy in sch when I have to put up with all these nonsensical pple. I may appear petty to some but if u have to bear with this shit for so many years, anybody's tolerance and patience will be sorely tested, I gauranteed it.
12:41 PM