Entries
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
HELP!!!!!!!!!! I got another last min makeup quiz on thurs. Initially I thought I can take my time to study fri's quiz. Now everything go haywire. Tmr even have to go sch earlier to complete my autocad drawing project. SHIT... exams coming and I havent start revision yet. Why is it that every sem before exams I'm forever complaining abt the same things?? I'm so STRESSED that I'm acting high. My friend even commented why my mood was so fantastic? Actually, I'm in a panic mode mentally. Even broke down and cried alone in the toilet. I hate crying in front of others. Honestly, I'm not that kind of pple who wil cry buckets over studies. It's just that with the addition of other problems, like socially and financially speaking. At home, I have to tolerate my verbally abusive father. In sch, I have to act cheerful if not pple will go on commenting why I look so tired, why my face so 'black', why I look so dao, why I look so sian ( when in fact I was actually devastated).
Found an interesting website. Modelhommes I think, wow, so many male models to drool. My faves are Jeremy DuFour and Alexis Vinas. Poor Becks, he kept getting red carded over minor issues. And POOR Ferrero, he just cant get back to top form. Hopefully he will have a better season next year. I dont even have time to buy present for my friend who's birthday is today. Another friend's b'day this sat also no time or rather, too lethargic. Everday, I feel giddy, think lack of sleep. Consecutively going sch at times like 8.30am for the past 13 weeks has taken a big toll on my brain. Lessons also end late, so many makeup tutorials. The tutors are all damn slow. This is the last week of acadamic week and they havent finish the syllabus. Everday sleep like 4 hours only except weekends. Wow, I love weekends cos I can sleep till noon then wake up. I need Vale and Becks as antidote.
10:17 PM