Entries
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Watched The Legend of Zorro, I really like the horse, Tornado. Also, this movie made me realise that I had forgotten 99% of my spanish already. Aiyo, need to brush up during holidays. Attended qx's party on Sat. Happy to be there to share her big day but damn sian to face some super dao pple. Once again, I'm invisible to them. I have said many times, some pple are happy to make others ( in this case me) feel unwanted, neglected etc... They derive happiness from others' sorrow. Such blackguards, as if I really care. In fact, I was damn amused looking at their actions and behaviors. The only thing I cant understand is why cant they be open about their feelings like I do? For instance, Gerald always like to give me those wierd looks as if I had grown another head or something. He gave me one of those funny looks again on sat. Being the 'open' me, I just asked him directly what's wrong? Once again, pple like him cant be open about their thoughts. I mean, what the hell man, come on la, I'm female and I dare to ask, but he doesn't even have the nerve to answer my question. He just replied with a vague " Nothing". Is he a man? I dont think so. If he find anything wrong with me and had told me 5 years ago, I would really appreciate his honesty. But even if he were to tell me now, I confirm would be very very bu shuang ( meaning damn irritated). I was passing money to him for the present and he initially didn't want to take it. In the end, I was holding out money for like 10 secs in midair. How stupid can he get? I mean, COMEON LA, JUST TAKE IT!!!!! People from JC are just so damn strange. Or rather, I cant click with them. Somehow they took a first look at me and deicided that they don't want to like me. Funnily enough, I dont feel sorry for myself at all, cos why should I? They're not worth it. Of course not all of them are like them. I met some good friends from JC too, just smaller in proportion compared to the black-hearted ones. Well, really hope that holidays can come sooner, I really need a long deserved break. Wanna eat good food and sit down to chat with friends. Personally I think spending time with the people I appreciate is the most enjoyable thing to do.
11:07 PM