Entries
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
My second biggest achievement after seeing David Beckham like 50m away (LOL) is seeing Takeshi Kaneshiro 4m away hahahahahahah. Finally know the true meaning of wan ren mi. OMG, he's so bloody good-looking ( and shy). Throughout the whole interview, he was looking towards one direction 99% of the time. Luckily or fortunately for me, I was standing in that particular direction.hahahahahaha again. But unfortunately, my camera's battery went dead on me. Shit man, of all times... but nvm, his images are forever embedded in my memories. The last view I saw was him going down the stage's stairway and the spotlights were blasting at him and Zhou Xun. Funnily enough, the lights seemed to cast bluish color around him....aww I feel like I'm in a fairyland with all the fake snow flakes flying around. 5th Dec 2005, I'll never forget this date. Think I can rest in peace when I'm dead. But I waited for 2 hrs plus just for him. Throughout the waiting process, the soundtrack of the movie, Perhaps Love, was re-runned like 1000 times. I have had heard the soundtracks even before watching the movie. Especially like a song by Zhou Xun, but I dont know the tittle/ title ( forever dont know how to spell this word, similarly, is it recieve or receive????). Not that my English very poor, but some particular words I just cant spell them. God knows for what reason.
Lvling very hard for my taoist character on conqueronline. But people who play RPGs should know, the higher the lvl, the harder it is to lvl up. I feel like I have to kill 600 to 700 monsters just to up one lvl, no kidding. As the lvl progress, think I'll have to kill 1000 strong monsters. And the fact the I seldom team up makes matter worse. Not that I'm anti-social or what, for taoists ( not sure for other classes), we not only have to lvl up, we also need to lvl up our magic skills at the same time. So if we depemd on others to power level us up, it'll be useless to be of high rank but low skills. The skills are there alright but the damage is lower unless we lvl them too. Since I'm so much time to spare, I re-watched Slam Dunk again. My fave is Rukawa a.k.a liu chuan feng, but yin mu hua dao is really cute man. His actions really made me LMAO. Really love Tao Jin Yin's song, nu ren xin shi. The lyrics are damn meaningful, at least in my opinion.
11:58 PM