Entries
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
The Chronicles of Narnia is a great movie. I haven't felt that way since don't know how many movies. The guy who acted as Peter got cuter and cuter as the movies goes on. But too bad, he's too young for me. Or rather, I'm aging so fast at the grand old age of 21. Went to Aini's chalet on Christmas Day for her birthday party. She's so sweet. We all recieved a mini porcelain cup and saucer from her. It's super dainty and cute. Going for attachment soon. OMG, think I'm the only one who gets posted to god-knows-where-is-it ulu padang company. Will I get sued??? (for saying it's ulu padang???) Nowadays, people get sued easily over nothing. Those sueing people are just making a mountain out of a molehill. Once again, will I get sued for saying this. So I have to say this: I'm sorry if I unknowingly offended some people without realising it. Please accpet my apology and I beg you not to sue me. hmmm, where was I... oh ya, the movie, MUST WATCH!!! Just got married last sat on conqueronline ( a MMORPG). He's 20 and an american. That is, if he didn't bluff me. But he's quite sweet, kept trying to come out with elite equipments for me. Hope we won't get divorce so soon. Marraige and divorce is so common inside the game. Sianz, holidays coming to an end soon. I still need to go back to school once in a while. Eg, on 9th Jan, have to go back for briefing. I gotta travel to and fro for 3 hrs just for 1 hr of briefing. Complete waste of my precious time. Ytd, my friend ( confidential lol) and I were discuusing why we don't have a boyfriend? Our conclusion ( I guess) is that there is something wrong with us or something wromg with our mentality. But I still don't underdstand why some people have a bofriend for the sake of having one. They can't survivie being single. And lately, people always like to ask: do u have a boyfriend? / are u going for attachment? I have to answer these 2 questions for god-knows-how-many times...so what if I dont have a boyfriend, is it a CRIME???!!!! And YES, I"M GOING FOR ATTACHMENT. But I do appreciate their concern. Ya, I myself is kind of worried that I'll soon become a spinster at the rate I'm progressing.
6:16 PM