Entries
Saturday, March 18, 2006
1st time in my 21 years that I cried consecutively in 2 days. All because of the evil people in my office. Don't they find it ashamed to bully an intern? The bombshell dropped on me on fri, just the day before my attachment tutor will visit me at my workplace the first time in 9 weeks. I thought he had forgotten me already. And what's the bombshell? A warning letter regarding my inappropriate behaviour. Where the hell did that come from I will never know. Cos the day before (that's on thurs), everybody acted in front of me as if nothing will happen. They're such hypocrites. Technically this is my 4th attempt at office work (previous 3 times I work during scholl holidays) and this is the 1st time that people are picking on my so-called attitude problem which never even occur in my 1st 3 jobs. So who's the one that really has problem. They can vent their fustrations at me but I cant even vent my fustrations on myself. And I dont even talk much to the people in my company cos we really have nothing in common. They're all so old. The most I will do is listen to their chat and faked laughter with them. I hardly even eat lunch with them cos they confirm buy takeaways while I eat out 99.999999% of the time. Conclusion, I may say less than 2 or 3 sentences to them in a day. So I really wonder how they access their opinions of me when we hardly talk. I dont even have a working relationship woth most of them. I felt really wrongly accused and unjustified. This is going to reflect so badly on my attachment review and hence, when I go out to look for my first job after I graduate. They are so evil. If they really find my attitude inappropriate, at least give me a chance. But no, they just issued me a warning letter without hearing my part first.
sigh........ 13 weeks more to go.... I dropped 1.5kg already... they can talk talk laugh with me on thurs, them show down the next morning and at 5.30pm came the letter. Where else in this world can I find people who are more hypocritical than them I wonder. AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going bonkers soon. I feel so unhappy and emotionally drained. 2 weeks ago came 2 more attachemnt students from poly but they're leaving in 4 weeks' time. Haiz, at least got company for one month. Somemore the air there is really bad and polluted. The girl from poly got skin infection cos her pimple got infected by bacteria. The Doc said it's mostly due to the bad air. Actually, my pimples also erupted. In the past, my forehead is clear. But it's no longer the case now. Haiz... nothing seems to go well. Am I going to waste half my 21st year this way??? Guess so....
I'm now no longer on talking terms with them except for my supervisor cos no choice, supervisor mah. Talking to them is like treading on thin ice, cos they gets easily offended without me knowing what I've done or said wrong. Damn ludicrous. I actually thought I was a petty person but now, I think not. I may forgive, but I fmay not forget. But by the next day, I will forget. This is me, I will be really angry at this precise moment but my anger will diminish slowly. Wheares for them, they remember everything so well and one shot complained every bad things about me. What happened to my good points huh? Guess it don't exist for them. I sorted their files, trays, brochures, pictures etc (cos this kind of dirty job they wont do it one) and now when everything is in order, they filed complaints against me. Do they appreciate me at all??? Sorting sounds easy, but it is in fact quite difficult when the materials are in a huge mess, especially the pictures.
I wished they all will drop dead, this time round I really cant forgive and forget. Who can when a group of working people( ranging from 29 to 45 years old) ganged up to bully me, an attachment student and they still dared to say they're not pin-pointing attachment students. I'm like one person being bombarded by all of them. I really may have difficulty finding a job when I graduate thanks to them. I believe that retribution will fall on their children. The boss' sis is in the company, the ladyboss' brother is the asst GM, the aunty who complained about me is the ladyboss' friend. So they're like The Royal Family & Nobility there while I'm just a commoner. AARRGGHH, my case can be counted as one of the greatest grievances in the Universe.
9:28 PM