Entries
Saturday, June 10, 2006
YAY!!! One more week and I'll have a new lease of life. Cant believe I had completed 21 weeks of attachment already. Seemed almost impossible. And World Cup is finally here. But I fell asleep ytd during mid-way of Germany's 2nd half match. Too tired I guess, somemore I have to work on Sat morning too. No worries for England's match tonight cos it starts at 9pm. Later 5.30pm got the chinese music award red carpet show. Wah... so many things to watch. Things are finally looking rosier.I remembered I said things will be better for Rossi (and myself)in June. And it's true!!! He won the Italian GP in Mugello!!! So proud of him and happy for him. I was so nervous during the last few laps I felt my heart beating faster and faster. Ate yoshinoya takeaway for lunch, but the girl forgot to gave me the plastic utensils!!! I have to use my own, must wash somemore...And drank my fave drink, honey milk tea plus extra pearls! Growing into a pig ar... eat so much for every meals. Ktv, anyone?
4:17 PM