Entries
Sunday, August 20, 2006
Spent my whole weekend watching Gokusen 1 and 2. Not that I'm a crazy fanatic but I have to watch them fast before youtube removes them. Oh no, I gained 2 more idols... Akame (Akanishi and Kame). This is bad, as if having Yamapi isn't enough. Bloody hell, I cant find the Gokusen Special anywhere, the one with Sawada Shin. I like him so much that I dont know I'm in love with this character or Jun-Kun. I like the way Yankumi called him Sawada. OK, I gotta stop adding any more people to my list of idols. It's just too bloody long!!! Just learn two Jap words, Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu. Hmm dont know spell correct anot, but if read faster think no one can hear my mistake...hahaha..
Things not going well in sch, nobody seems to want to do the bridge project. Not that I'm kiasu, but I dont wanna leave everything till last min, I gotta study my exams. In the past, I will panic ard week 11. Now, week 2 only I'm panicking. Guess being a yr 4 student really makes a difference in my case.
Ferrero is finally in his 1st final since dont know when. Good luck to him against Roddick. Later got motogp too. Aww... Rossi's back in pole position also since dont know when. LOL, me and my idols have a rather patchy year. Dont know it can be consider as fortunate or unfortunate.
Oh, think I offended my friend without realising it. He told me on msn that he saw me in school but I ignored him. This is bloody hell preposterous cos I swear upon my ancestors' graves that I really didn't see him. I'm not exaggerating cos he really seemed unhappy about it. Cos he said he was just standing one meter away from me and he even called me. Well, I guess he spoke too softly. I mean the school is so crowded and spacious, if you are too soft-spoken, I think no one can hear. For examle, Qingyang called out my name loud and clear near canteen A, if not, I wouldn't see him at all. And did I ignore him?? Bloody hell NO. I was so happy to see a familiar face in school I think I flashed him a very big smile. So, friend, dont be angry with me. LOL. I think people really dont believe me when I said I didn't see them. But... I REALLY didn't see...always got misunderstood becoz of it. But then again, sometimes they also ignored me too what...
7:10 PM