Entries
Monday, October 16, 2006
Just finished watching Gods of Honour on SCV. I think I have watched this show like 3 or 4 times already but I dont find it a bore at all!! It's really nice and Benny Chan looks cute as Nezha. Think during holidays maybe go rental shop and rent?? haha if I have money. Ytd motogp was weird with Hayden crashing out. Aww.. too bad Vale couldn't win it..well, at least he came in second. And for the first time this season (lol, usually you dont use a 1st time in Rossi's case), he leads the championship. As long as he can finish before Hayden, he can win ne~~ Vamos Valentino Rossi. Today is 16th, in exactly one month's time, exam will start. Oh no, I haven't even start my revision. I kinda slacking way too much this semester. But I cant get the drive to start studying. Why is this so?? In the past, I can stone (aka study) for about 5 hours a day. Now, I cant even stand 15 mins. Ahh!!!! Cannot go on like this, I'll try to study a bit during tmr's break time. Try better than nothing haha..ok, off to eat the delifrance breads that I bought in the noon. It's super cheap. Cost only $1 for the tuna mushroom. I bought 2, tee hee..
6:52 PM