Entries
Monday, January 01, 2007
1st day of 2007...went to an Uncle's church wedding thinking I can have some great food at the buffet. BUT, I waited from 2.45pm to 4.30pm, the ceremony wasn't even done!!! So my father and I went off earlier to eat on our own. Sigh, waste my effort and time. Clear all subjects from last semester. I even got an A+... so laughable cos I hardly study for exams. Half the time I was watching DBSK on youtube and online TV. I remembered I only studied for 2 hrs a day for my last paper and that's the one I got the A+. Anyways, with this result, I left only 4 subjects and fyp. So I think I can 90% graduate on time...if I start to do my fyp. OMG, I didn't touch it at all... I said I wanted to do 80% of it during Dec holidays..but I was just too lazy to do it. By next week, I have to start!!! Luckily my obsession with Jae Joong didn't affect my results. In a way, becoz of him, I'm more internet and computer savvy..LOL...2006's finally over, in a few words, it sucked!!! I pray for 2007 to be a good year for me!!! yeah man!! That's all for now, off to watch TV!!!
8:18 PM