Entries
Monday, January 08, 2007
Now listening to DBSK's songs while blogging, it's relaxation man. I came across a funny translated chinese version of the song O Jung Ban Hap. It made my stomach hurt from laughing so hard. Haven't had a good laugh since last century...will redirect it when I feel like it. The song's cool, but after knowing this version, I feel like bursting into luaghter when I listen to it. So, it's quite a "oh no..." situation LOL
1st day of school...no pretty girls... no cute boys...many nerds... one word...BORING...But I've never felt so relaxed in school since 2003. This semester I only have 4 subs. But then, there's the nightmare final year project. Shit... I delayed it AGAIN for a week.. tmr I'll start doing...(I've been saying this since beginning of Dec 2006.) Anyway, I thought I was being sensitive when I thought that an acquaintance (demoted from friend) was being DAO (ignoring text msg and msn etc) Today, in school, I was kinda ignored?? brushed off??? Whatever la..in the past, I would be pissed. But now, 近朱者赤,近墨者黑 (wow, I'm impressed by my chinese proverb lol), I'm beginning to have a kind & gentle (*vomit*) heart. Why do I say this? Who else but Jae Joong!!! I don't understand how can a person have such a big heart after all he's been through.. I wanna worked hard like him too. DBSK having concert in KL soon... but I don't have $$$.. but I tell myself this, I'll soon be working then I'll be able to save and pray they'll have another concert in the near future. I've always hated working, but now, I kinda of changed my mind. I know this may sound crazy (like being obessed with idol etc). But if one know about how hard he worked in the past, working 8 hours a day is nothing. Actually working is not tough, the tough part is the office politics. I wanna find a job that's not in the office. If I have to work in one, I'll try to find another better job while working. Never have I been so motivated to work AND to find work. Now, I wanna teach tuition...but just when you need a job, there's no lobang... sigh...
Off to remove contact lens.. (not lenses, cos I only wear one side), I realized pple always say contact lens but not contact lenses. They are wrong!! (LOL, like it's a big deal). I've been saying I wanna go to guardian or some pharmacy to buy an eye guard or something since forever to treat my lazy eye. But, I'm just too lazy. My right eye's pretty useless when I'm wearing my contact lens. It sort of shut down on its own. When I'm not wearing contact lens or glasses, it sort of switch on and in turn, my left eye will shut down. So. at all times, only one eye is focusing!!! That's why my eye alway feels tired easily. I watched a news report several months ago. Seems that eye sight difference of 350 degree is quite serious. Oh no...AHHH!!! DBSK mv on MTV!!! ok, back here, i mean if one side is 100 the other is 450, still not so bad right?? Mine is like zero and 350. Feels giddy sometimes. Wow, typed a paragraph of crap...
6:55 PM