Entries
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
crying on V-day...not because I'm dumped or what. I woke up at 6.30am so as to reach school by 8.30am to run the stupid fyp test. Then at ard 3pm, this bloody fucking idiot with itchy hands touched the computer's keyboard. Each test I need like 7 hours at least, so I had to logged in 5 computers so as not to waste time. So I cant like bloody look after all 5 at one go right. Because of the bloody idiot, my porgram not responding.........wasted 7 hours of my time an sleep!!!!! Fuck him!!!! I mean COME ON, would a logical person touch another computer when it's obviously logged in and running certain program. Just because he wanted to sit next to his friend!!! COMEON LA!! Be more independent, you're a guy for god's sake!!! Fuck la, I need to hand in the draft by 6th march. Now, I got no data, means no graph, no conclusion, NO REPORT!!! OMFG!!!!! Didn't blog in more than a month's time and when I do. it's because of that fucking idiot. I cant stay away from the F-word cos I'm really in a fucking mood. I've spent more than 20 hours of waiting time to no results in the end...
What gave me the motivation to wake up at 6.30am was Jae Joong. I said to myself in mandarin, for the sake of Jae Joong, and by some miracles, I managed to crawl out of the bed. It may not mean a big deal, but I haven't crawl out of my bed at 6.30am since dont know when. Anyway, when my program hanged, I was so upset I went to the toilet to cry by myself. I finally understand why the seniors in the past were like so fearful of fyp. It's not that it's difficult, it's time-consuming and in the end, after endless time of trying, you still dont see the result...I need that 5 minutes of cooling down before I went back to the computer lab. If not, I think I will be on tmr's headline, Murder committed in NTU!!
Can Jae Joong give me the strength to wake up so early and also to continue trying??? I honestly dont know. I almost emailed my tutor wanting to meet him to tell him that the criteria he set for me was too tough compared to his previous fyp student. That student only had 200plus blocks of elements. I have 903 blocks of elements. The 1st student had it even better. 64 blocks of elements. WTF, so unfair...I think I'll need to print out my data and see him in person. He's just bullshitting thru email.
OMG, I'm so tired, everyday reach home at 7plus, it's as if I'm working. This is like my last sem, (at the rate I'm going, this may be my 2nd last sem) and I cant even enjoy the life of a normal student. I need a break!! I hate blogging complainy stuff but I cant help it.
I'm going to try running the previous fyp student data and see how long she took...maybe...ok, I dont wanna go on anymore
3:22 PM