Entries
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Well, so Rossi didn't kick off the Motogp with a win, but it's better than him crashing at the 1st bend of the 1st race like last season. At least the winner, Stoner, is someone I quite appreciate, unlike Hayden. (oh god, he really use the No.1 plate, I thought he was just joking.)
Anyway, my final draft for fyp is consider done. I spent 16 hrs in total typing. The 1st 10 hrs was spent within a day. Ever since that day, my back is permenantly damaged. I cant type for 2 hrs straight now without feeling my back aching badly. My sis said I'm like a 老人. Guess it's true to a certain extent. Internally, I dont think I'm like a typical 22 yr old. Have minor chest pain sometimes, back aching when my back is wet (after I washed my hair) etc. My father told me when I was a baby, my ribs expanded so big I had to see a doctor. My mother thought I had some disease or something. It was quite serious that the doctor wanted me to go back for a checkup when I turned 12. Of course my ribs subsided, but I always felt it's quite big compared to normal people one. Therefore, always making me seems I have a big stomach.
Jae Joong ah~~~ what can I say, getting more and more funnier as days get by. I wonder how he can be so humourous with a straight face. He's so misunderstood by reporters sometimes I feel like bashing them. Dont write negative comments when they dont even bother to try to find out more about him. We're of the same kind..cold on the outside, but warm in the inside (wah, a bit immodest LOL).
Quizzes and prpesentation coming soon... Exams in a month's time. Days seemed to fly by when ypu get older. Off to watch Rain's concert on mtv. It displayed Live on the screen, but I doubt it. Aww, I missed watching HOT on mtv when I was in sec sch.
9:04 PM