Entries
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Yikes, whatever happen to the 'must write diary everyday'??
Really tired everyday, feel like writing in Chinese, but I typed too slow in Chinese. Maybe I've immersed myself too much in chinese forums until I feel that there's more 'feel' in chinese. English's just so cliche...man I sound even contradicting to myself. Later I will try and type in Chinese.
Last Friday I had my first Japanese lesson at Bunka with Huiyi. AH!!! So difficult...Gambatte ne~~The only phrases I remember are はじめまして and よろしく おねがいします, which means how do u do and nice to meet you...LOL..time for chinese!!
从别的仙后学的,金在中。。。许你一生不悔!
我发现只要想着他,心情会好很多. 所以无时无刻,都想着他.时间也容易过点!!
很多人说他是天使, 我想也是吧. 能带个我们这么多的感动和快乐,我难得觉得活在这个时空是很幸福的.因为和金在中活在同一个太阳下,感觉真好啊!!以前,从不会用中文打字. 因为他,我真的学会了很多电脑的东东!!
I know I have no time to write tmr or the day after tmr, because Mon and Tues are my longest working day. Must write diary on wed!! This time I'll try to make it 70% in chinese.
10:43 PM